Long time no see friend

Hey everyone! Tonight I dreamt about Deus ex, hah, NERD!(:

So for those of you that haven't played Deus ex:
1. Do it
2. You might not understand what I'm talking about























So in the dream I was Adam Jensen, of course since I'm awesome, and I had some friends with me. We were going into a building without anyone noticing. When we got inside we were supposed to get to the "final destination" (which I have no clue what it was) by ourselves but instead of moving all these boxes that you can find in the game I had someone to carry them for me. So I hid behind them but I could never get to the end because I kept falling down a black hole... I don't know where the whole went I just mysteriously got back in the building over and over...

Note to self: Go through the Deus ex games!

Yesterday I realized I missed my friend Italktosnakes (http://www.youtube.com/user/italktosnakes). Somehow I felt that she hadn't put up as many videos as before which I missed and funny enough she had made a "Yes, I'm still alive"-video. So I guess she's been quite busy making her own "TV-series" but keep being updated by her because she has so much fun, clever and, first and foremost, nerdy things to show and tell!

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts