My little ponies everywhere!

Hey everyone! I'm getting worried about people here... what is it about everybody and ponies??

First of all: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/719985/my-little-pony-skyrim-mod-turns-fluttershy-in-to-a-dragon/

Wtf is that?! Hahaha! Aren't these scary? What are the sound they are making? Ugh, no, take them out of my face! Poor people. I'd be humiliated if ponies would crash my village...

Also my friend Alex was talking about My little pony, sending me a picture... geez
This tread, www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=253634, was started in August 2011 and people are still writing on it... amazing...

My so called "friend" Italktosnakes likes my little pony as well. She talks about them, people give her mlp-stuff like pearl plates and so on (If you wanna know exactly what I'm talking about; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyc3Sg3DVSE&list=UUKyiEG0MgCFvG_9xEqcJlJQ&index=11&feature=plcp)

While speaking of pearl plates...























But back to subject! Naturally I'm very curious in why people love this ridiculous child... thingy so... I downloaded it... now I just have to wait and see how long time it takes until I dare watch it hahaha

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts