Polls and some explanations

Hey everyone! I've not been blogging for a few days and today I'll tell you why. Just keep reading and it'll be written to you.

I guess you saw that time to vote for the poll is over. I'll put a new one up at some time when I feel like it. But now, a short analysis of the results. Haha well, it's quite hard to make any sort of analysis with just one answer but if that's what I've got I guess I should be happy with the results because apparently the content is the best thing about this blog... that feels good. Anyway, analysis over...

So a few days ago I was out running for the first time and it wasn't even cold! I guess spring is finally getting here! I was unfortunate though. Since I live in Sweden there's a lot of snow and ice here. I thought it would be easy to run since about all of it has already melted away but no, not in the woods. When I realised that I was like "Ah nevermind, it'll be ok" but it was very slippery so I got to run a lot outside of the track and I was about to fall like 10 times haha. But that was not my only problem!
Two days later I had felt that my throat was a little soar and I guess that running outside when it's kinda chilly outside is not the best idea, I became quite ill, which explains why I haven't blogged in a while, because I've been sleeping all day.
But there's still a contradiction. I got ill the 27th and the 24th was my last post. Well, that's because I went to a convent, that turned into a LAN more or less, at my school. I was going to write to you about that but I went ill so I never had the chance to.

I'm sorry about all this but I'll try to post something today, maybe about the convent! But now, I need some more sleep...

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts