Harry Potter and Twitter... just some casual talk

Hey everyone! I'm pretty much all well again so I'll be back on track with the blogging now again.

First of all I just wanted to keep up with telling you about how things are going with my accomplishments. At the moment I'm focusing very much on finish listening to the Harry Potter audiobooks. I've finished the sorcerers stone and I'm about half trough the chamber of secrets. I need to speed things up here...

So I've tried to be a bit more active on Twitter, again! It will probably last for a week... I got really proud when I realised I have 25 people following me... hm, nothing to be proud of really but I am anyway. I'll try to post there when I'm blogging and also when I'm doing other worthless things, not worth blogging about. Follow here if interested;

https://twitter.com/#!/KlaraJoelsson

Gnbth
Bye guys!

Comments

Popular Posts